Coors Light Líderes
Leadership Development through Digital Media and Community Engagement
With its sights set on mobilizing the next generation of Hispanic leaders, ages 21–39, Comunicad helped transform the Coors Light Líderes brand into a top-of-mind corporate social responsibility program.
Today, national and local Hispanic leaders in major markets are familiar with the Coors Light Líderes program and applaud Coors Light for developing a powerful and influential program.
Since 2006, Comunicad has amplified the program to increase engagement of young, bicultural millennial audiences through social media and by providing career development resources and highlighting emerging and talented Latino leaders. Each year, more than 200 community-based organizations from across the nation are activated in this online, competition-based community engagement program.
Our efforts focus on nationwide community engagement, resulting in annual record-breaking metrics, such as the following:
- Increased online votes by 165% .
- Unique website page views increased by 43% .
- Number of “Likes” on the MillerCoors Líderes Facebook page increased by 74% .
- Tweets about the program reached 2.5 million, a 150% increase from prior year.
- Generated an increase in media impressions by 45% from prior year.
El Hispano Dallas
Tweets about the 2013 Winner